Triathlon Training Plan
Train smart, train efficiently
for more challenging races.
The Olympic Triathlon encompasses more ambitious distances than the sprint, typically a mile swim, 25-mile bike ride an 6.2 mile run. Because training for an Olympic triathlon requires a good commitment in time, it’s important that you gain the most from it.
The TriMastery Olympic training plan gives you online access to everything you need to condition yourself to perform at a competitive level for this event. And it offers you the flexibility to customize your training to your lifestyle, rather than vice-versa. You’ll also profit from our convenient tools for measuring your progress.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Workout Library for Running, Biking and Swimming
- Weekly Training Templates for Olympic Triathlon Conditioning
- Dedicated Exercises for Core and Functional Strength
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Training Levels
- Daily Training Recommendations
- Training Log Template
- Race Report Template
- Race Day Checklists
- Race Result Log
- And Much More